Thailand is a country on Southeast Asia’s Indochina peninsula known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha, a revered symbol. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canal and riverside communities. Commercial hubs such as Chinatown consist of labyrinthine alleys crammed with shophouses, markets and diners.
ITINERARY / HOTEL DETAILS
– HOTEL DETAILS :
- Krabi, 2 night(s)
ibis Styles Krabi Ao Nang
- Bangkok, 2 night(s)
The Seasons Bangkok Siam
INCLUSIONS / EXCLUSIONS / CANCELLATION POLICY
– INCLUSIONS :
- Two nights accommodation in mentioned hotel or similar, Krabi.
- Two nights accommodation in mentioned hotel or similar, Bangkok.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Return Airport Transfers on Seat in Coach Basis in Krabi and Bangkok.
- Half Day City and Temple Tour of Bangkok on Seat in Coach Basis.
- Full Day Krabi Island Tour by Longtail Boat with Lunch on Seat in Coach Basis.
– EXCLUSIONS :
- Government Service Tax of 4.5%.
- Visa Fees and Travel Insurance.
- Guaranteed early check in or late check out. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Tips and porterage.
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list.
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary.
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included.
– CANCELLATION POLICY :
- If circumstances force you to cancel the BOOKING, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing and the following cancellation charges will apply.
- 30 Days prior to departure – Nil Charges* ( This might vary depending on the time limit).
- 29 Days To 15 Days – 50% of the Total cost.
- 14 Days to 07 Days – 60 % of the Total Cost.
- 7 Days or less – 100% of the total cost.
- Same cancellation policy will apply for postponements of bookings or in case of change of hotels during the progress of tour.
- Cancellation charges would vary during peak and high travel season.